Monday, January 25, 2010

Crystal Healing Vibrations Store New Payment Method

Hello there,

I just wanted to alert you to the fact that due to many of you asking for an alternative payment method where you can use your credit card. We have added a new way for you to pay 2CheckOut is now up and running on the site and is already proving very popular with my customers.

I now that a lot of people feel uncomfortable using PayPal and I have been researching putting in another payment method on Crystal Vibrations for sometime. I did not want to put in any old payment method and that is why it has taken me until now to do so.

I notice that a lot of my customers are already using this new payment system, so I would be interested in your feedback when you purchase as to how easy you find it.

Love and Light
Colleen The Crystal Dragon

No comments: