Friday, May 20, 2011

Music for Crystal Healing

I have had many requests for what sort of music is good to use when doing healing work.
As I do not have this music myself, I have done some work and I have recommended some great music for you. I either have these or have friends that have them and I feel that these are some of the best to use not only for yourself but with clients as well.


Here you will find Music to help balance your Chakras, Meditations, Meeting your Spirit Guides, Relaxation, Visual Meditations and the Sounds of Nature

so check us out at: http://www.thecrystalcornerstore.com and click on
Recommended Listening in the left hand menu

Some are just great for playing in the background as you go about your everyday life.

Love and Light
Colleen The Crystal Dragon

No comments: