Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Back

Bet that made your day, thought you had gotten rid of me didn't you, well like the proverbial bad penny, I keep turning up.

Anyway I hope this finds you all well and having a great start to 2012.

I have some great news to share with you all. Firstly I have some beautiful new gemstone jewellery set in sterling silver in the store. We now carry pendants and earrings and some of them can in both earrings and pendants, and the gemstones are of the highest quality. I deal directly with the manufactures and so am able to sell these to you at great prices. Interested take a look at
http://www.thecrystalcornerstore.com/shopscript/index.php?categoryID=577 .


Also I have finally got the Party Plan business up and running, a lot more work than I first realised and the lawyers are very happy.

I have had a lot of requests for a party plan so I finally got around to it. If you are interested in joining us and we offer great renumeration, there are over 300 products for sale and  the people who are already doing the party plans are really happy and say the products sell themselves.

Interested you can take a look at  http://www.crystaljewellerypartyplan.com. You will find a lot of information on how it works and also the products we sell. In the "Join Us" pages you will find all the information about what you can earn and how to go about joining us.

If you have any questions you can just use the "Contact Us" link to send me a message and I am always available for a chat.

Anyway must run have my Grandson's 11th Birthday party to go to and my daughter has made a cake called Wicked Chocolate, cannot miss out on that one.

Love and Light
Colleen The Crystal Dragon

No comments: